Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Football Sub

Scooby Doo, I hope I make you proud:




 Black forest ham, turkey, salami, big slices of peperoni, provolone cheese, big fat round black olives and lettuce with Italian dressing on an Italian loaf of bread.

Loaf...that's a funny word. Loaf, loaf,  lohaf. lofe. loaf loaf loaf loaf loaf loaf loaf loaf.

 I made a sub like this before with bacon and swiss instead of provolone and with mayo and mustard, but I think I prefer the Italian dressing over mayo/mustard.

4 comments:

J. Antonio said...

i love that food.
"Vinagreta"Sauce is the best.

MRanthrope said...

NICE. Well done on the grub

Publius said...

oh, that looks great

Potato said...

That looks really great, at my university they had one called Irlandes (which means Irish) it had Ham, Cheese, French Fries and a fried egg, that's one of the most delicious things i have ever tasted

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons