Friday, January 6, 2012

It's been a long time since I rock and rolled, It's been a long time since I did the Stroll

One month, turned to three which turned into six months in a blink of an eye, a fart from a mosquito, like juicy gossip traveling through a gated community. That's half a year since my last post...uh oh, maybe I should add or say something.

 Bought a new guitar! Three in the morning with my Fender Starcaster, Line 6 spider jam amp and headphones, so here's something that resembles a cat dieing!




A little more has been done on the modeling front, will get those pictures up soon. No paint on the Greek hoplite though, ran into a major brick wall and lost pretty much any motivation.

And I like writing, or at least pretending I'm a writer so I might post some short stories or...paragraphs or even weird dreams. I don't know, something to keep you interested.

4 comments:

Publius said...

great guitars, can't wait to get back in a band!

Feathers said...

Wow. Fender Stratocaster is one of the all time greatest guitars IMO.

Anonymous said...

Man i have the same the same amp as you, a line 6 spider jam amp! Totally shakes my house with my band :P

Laser said...

Only played acoustic guitars :(

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons