Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hellcat has some paint and other things too

As the weather tends to get warmer I tend to slow down on the model building hobby, unfortunately. Progress was made on the hellcat tank though and I 'm starting to get proud of it.






 The tarps and rolls are made from putty. Flatten it out, fold it up and let it drape over the tank so it looks like it's naturally hanging. When it dries, pop it loose and paint it. The metal thing is wounded wire that I'm gonna use as a towing cable, most tanks had these attached to their chassis to help pull out tanks that are stuck or to tow damaged tanks.


 I'm hoping to put more blankets and packs all over, I want it to look like they've been living out of their tank for a couple months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons