Sunday, June 10, 2012

Final Fantasy VII Cloud figure

 I saw this figure and an urge to buy it overcame me. I loved Final Fantasy VII as a kid and couldn't pass this deal up. I think it's just supposed to be a stand alone figure, molded in grey plastic to make it look metallic, but I don't care. It was only $7 and I plan on painting it in the right colors...sometime soon (read:never).

 It only came in about four pieces and stands around five inches tall. It should be fairly easy to paint, at least to a certain degree. I've ran into trouble before on what I believed to be an "easy" model kit. Don't underestimate these little bastards.







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 bucks???
lucky guy im also a huge fan of FFVII cant wait to see it when painted

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons